Facebook Messages – 6 Women Reveal What Works!
Summarized by C. Amsterdan
What would a first Facebook message have to consist of, to be considered a good one?
- It should be clever and humorous. It should not consist of compliments.
- The message should be something from the heart, and not related to the man. The message should refer to something to do with the girl, for example about her picture.
- You should write a message that conveys your a sense of humor.
- Funny messages help to break the ice and should be aimed at making her laugh.
- Simple messages such as ‘hi, how are you’ I want to get to know you’, could make you sound genuine.
Worst messages received from men on Facebook
Some men send messages which are used a lot and sound insincere like:
- When a man asks for the woman’s number straightaway.
- Corny lines such as ‘have we met before?’
- Cheap shots like, ‘hi sexy, you look good’. The man should sound natural.
Terrible messages received from men on Facebook
- Sending pictures while wearing no shirt.
- Pictures showing him at parties with different women.
- Sending messages continuously.
- Sending pictures showing him when he is drunk.
- Picture of him at the gym, showing off his body. He may also post too much information about himself, appearing conceited.